- Helps reduce skin inflammation and effective against bacteria that can infect the skin
- Soothes and hydrates the skin
- Contains powerful antioxidants that can help neutralize free radicals from external environmental (sun, pollution) stressors
- Glycyrrhizin, an active in the licorice root, has a strong anti-inflammatory activity that is similar to cortisol and steroids
- For centuries, Licorice root has been used to treat a wide variety of inflammatory skin conditions
Promote the natural healing of your pet's skin conditions such as rashes, redness, eczema, dryness and more! Help soothe the itch and calm the skin.
Promote healthy skin & Coat
Revitalize the coat and create a shiny coat. Naturally get rid of bad odor, without artificial perfumes or chemicals.
reduced foot licking
Reduce excessive foot licking and chewing. Helps to calm the itchiness and pain. Removes toxins from the paws and stops them from entering the body.
"Never put something on your (DOGS) skin that you wouldn't put in your mouth."
Augustine Approved products are made under & governed by human food standards and produced entirely from certified organic whole foods with absolutely no synthetics to keep your pet safe! FREE of fillers, grains, synthetics, GMO and other health depriving ingredients!
- WHEN & HOW TO USE
- ABOUT AUGUSTINE
Why is Augustine's superbath so amazing?
Foot licking and chewing can be reduced by 50% simply by giving your dog a herbal foot bath. This removes allergens, pesticides and other irritants collected on a dog's paws.
Removing pesticides, herbicides, grasses, pollens, moulds, dust mites and other pollutants from your dog's feet on a regular basis is important to maintain their overall health and stop toxins from entering the body or cause irritation.
It's important to note that skin issues are NOT the problem, they are the result of a problem. It is important to recognize that there may be a deep internal problem that requires addressing. We recommend addressing such issues with a healthy diet, Pre&Probiotics and lifestyle.
WHY IS AUGUstine approved different?
Made under & governed by human food standards and produced with only natural certified organic herbs! Absolutely no synthetics and chemicals!
To save money, other manufacturers often use synthetic ingredients in many pet products. The truth is, many synthetic ingredients can lead to skin irritations. Augustine Approved uses absolutely no synthetic ingredients.
Augustine Approved is entirely made from certified organic whole foods with absolutely no synthetics, fillers, GMO, chemicals (the list goes on)!
Licorice Root, Pau d’Arco, Cat’s Claw, Cinnamon Bark, Burdock Root, Devil’s Claw, Chamomile Flowers, Calendula Flowers
Made with a mixture of certified organic and wild harvested ingredients.
- Helps the body fight candida yeast
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Helps fight infections
- Helps to increase the ability of skin cells to repair DNA damage
- Cat’s claw is a plant (tropical vine)
- Soothes wounds and skin impurities
- Reduces dry skin as improves blood flow to the surface of the skin, resulting in a moist skin
- anti-fungal, antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of the root can help resolve skin issues and skin irritations
- May help treat topical burns
- A root vegetable that has long been used to treat skin conditions
- Helps to heal sores, ulcers, boils, and skin lesions
- Helps reduce inflammation
- A weedy plant that naturally grows in Africa
- Treats wounds and promotes skin healing
- Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties
- Helps heal skin conditions such as dermatitis
- Gets rid of dandruff
- Protects the skin from free radical damage due to high antioxidant content
- Has been used for centuries
- Helps improve overall appearance of the skin
- Helps accelerate wound healing
- Improves redness, swelling, bruising, rashes
- Helps treat acne and eczema
WHAT'S NOT IN Augustine approved?
Free of molds, chemicals and heavy metals. Toxic preservatives need not apply.
No grains, wheat, barley, peanuts, rye, or oats. Nothing to irritate such allergies.
Every ingredient in Augustine Approved products is 100% pure and natural ingredient. There are no fillers.
The ingredients used are all-natural wholefood ingredients, nothing synthetic. EVER.
All of the ingredients are sourced from non-GMO farms. No pesticides or herbicides are used either.
WHEN TO USE Augustine's Superbath:
For skin conditions such as redness, itchy skin, dry skin, bumpy skin, wounds, fungal infections and more.
Great for washing off pesticides, allergens, dust mites, environmental toxins and more from your dog's paws.
Especially beneficial if your pet is suffering from environmental allergies such as grass allergies, dust mites and more.
how To USE augustine's Superbath
- Place mixture inside the supplied bath bag, tie a loose knot at the end to prevent the mixture from spilling out and infuse in a large cup of boiling water for five minutes.
- Use the smallest bowl possible and mix the infused water with cold water to make touch-safe.
- Soak feet for a minimum of 5 minutes and a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Gently scrub the paws with the bath bag.
- Place bath bag and the infused water into bath (ensuring the water is at a safe temperature to touch).
- Soak the dog for a minimum of 5 minutes and a maximum of 15 minutes.
It is important to keep trouble areas submerged for as long as possible for up to 15 minutes.
If you are not able to submerge certain areas during a bath, use a large plastic cup to pour the bathwater over the dog repeatedly.
It is recommended to use the bath bag as a sponge to scrub trouble areas and to continually squeeze and dab the bath bag over sensitive and non-submersible areas.
For best results with trouble areas, use as often as 1-2 times daily for the first 5 days and then reduce the frequency to once every two days, then every 3-4 days and so on.
how Much to use:
size of pet
Large + Giant Dogs
Frequently asked questions
How do I store Augustine's SuperBath?
Store tightly sealed in a cool place, away from sunlight.
How can I Keep my pet from scratching the area?
To avoid an animal trying to scratch the area, you may wish to purchase a plastic cone from your vet (the same kind used when a dog has been desexed).
why we love AUGUSTINE APPROVED!
Augustine Approved products are phenomenal, not only because they are fresh and 100% natural and organic, but also because they have been formulated with a strong focus on preventing diseases in our pets and increasing longevity!
Phivo (also known as the Dog Health Guy) founded Augustine Approved and he does not mess around when it comes to anything his dog Augustine consumes. Every single ingredient in Augustine Approved products is fulfilling a specific purpose to create truly all-natural and organic, quality products for dogs and humans alike.
You will never find synthetics, fillers, chemicals, colourings, preservatives, grains, or GMOs in any of the products!
Augustine and Phivo have gone out of their way and insisted that their products are strictly regulated under human food standards which means it's actually human food for dogs!
Their passion is to raise a new generation of dogs with superior health! SUPERDOGS!
The inspiration and driving force behind “Augustine Approved” is Augustine, a beautiful, thriving Boxer and furry best friend to Phivo, the founder of the company.
The story of Augustine and Phivo is very similar to how most of our pet health journeys begin.
It all began back in 2010 when Augustine was a puppy, having constant stomach issues and not being her best self. After many vet visits, Phivo began researching the pet food industry and took Augustine's health into his own hands.
Wanting the best for Augustine, he invested an incredible amount of time into research and eventually Augustine Approved was born! Everything recommended and produced by “Augustine Approved” needs to be tested and approved by Augustine herself first.