- Olive Leaf is used for supporting the body during viral, bacterial, and other infections and fungal overgrowth
- The reported benefits of Olive Leaf extract range from promoting increased energy and healthy blood pressure, to supporting the cardiovascular system and the immune system
- Used medicinally in Ancient Egypt
Kill yeast naturally at the root
Contains herbs that have been traditionally used for the elimination of yeast infections, fungus, and viruses. Offer relief for your pet's symptoms and help kill the yeast naturally. This product addresses the root cause of your pet's yeast infection deep inside the gut.
Detox & immune booster
Helps eliminate toxic overload caused by food and environmental stressors. Contains herbs that have been shown to rebuild a stressed immune system, which is the core of all illness. Without a balanced immune system, the body does not have the ability to fend off disease from our toxic world.
Drugs are not a long term solution
Holistic veterinarians advise that treatments with antibiotics, steroids and other conventional drugs can come with a long list of side effects.
Conventional drugs may not address the root cause and may not be a long term solution.
Highest quality, organic herbal supplements & remedies for cats, dogs, & horses
Glacier Peak Holistics products are made entirely from active and organic ingredients to keep your pets safe.
Free from GMO, preservatives, fillers, synthetics, sugars and other health depriving ingredients.
- WHEN & HOW TO USE
- ABOUT GLACIER PEAK
Why is glacier peak gold so important?
Drugs commonly prescribed for yeast infections can cause the yeast to mutate and become even stronger and even harder to get rid of and create a cycle of illness.
Glacier Peak Gold is a safe alternative that helps to kill the yeast at it’s root cause, creating foundational health from within.
Yeast overgrowth in the GI tract is considered the root cause of many of our pets health issues. It can make our pets extremely uncomfortable. The longer the yeast infection goes untreated, the harder it can be to resolve.
Glacier Peak Gold can support with the detoxification process. Minimizing sugar and carbohydrate intake from the diet and removing all unnecessary chemicals from the environment is very important when you want to get rid of your pet’s yeast.
WHY IS glacier peak holistics different?
Only 100% organic and active ingredients are used and all products are FREE from fillers, GMO, sugars, preservatives and other things we don’t want our pets exposed to.
To ensure the highest quality and potency, the herbs are gently blended by hand and in small batches. Other brands often use mechanical processes that generate heat, which can damage the herbs.
Over 20 years experience in working with herbs, homeopathics, and nutritionals, GPH has created exceptional products that focus on wellness and prevention and help relieve pain caused by injury, aging or disease.
Glacier Peak Gold is made with a proprietary blend of 100% organic herbs including;
Olive leaf, Astragalus Root, Pau d'arco, Mustard seed, Clove bud, Slippery Elm bark, Black cumin seed, and Licorice herb, in a base of distilled water and pure grain alcohol.
If you are concerned about the pure grain alcohol base, it is easily dissipated by putting the individual dosage amount in a small, heat resistant bowl and adding a tablespoon of boiling water. All the alcohol will dissipate in seconds and you can then pour the water/tincture mixture over the food and mix.
Organic Olive leaf
- Has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years as an energy tonic and to enhance the immune system
- Studies by the American Cancer Society show the positive effects of Astragalus on the immune systems of the cancer patients tested
- It also has antiviral properties that are both preventative and defensive
- While we often think of it as an immune system modulator, it is useful with many forms of cancer and especially to help support the body through chemotherapy
- Astragalus is considered to be cardioprotective and is used with both mild and advanced congestive heart failure and angina. Astragalus is also used to regulate blood pressure in humans
- Astragalus is an adaptogen, which means very loosely it helps the body to cope with stress
- Astragalus is hepatoprotective, meaning that it protects liver against toxic substances and viruses to prevents liver damage
Organic Pau d'arco
- Proven anti-fungal
- Contains substances that are known to kill yeast and fungi
- Has become a well-known herb for healing and protecting the body from disease. It gives the body greater vitality by increasing the resistance to disease.
- There is some evidence of anti-tumor properties in Pau d’ Arco
- Pau d’ Arco is often referred to as the “everything” herb because of its uses for many disorders
- Minerals contained in Pau'd Arco include calcium, cobalt, silicon, zinc
- It is found in the inner bark of the red lapacho tree, grown in the Andres Mountains, in the rainforest of South America
Organic Mustard seed
- Aids in detoxification due to the presence of glucosinolates and has antibacterial properties
- It is a rich source of calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and potassium, folate and vitamin A
- Mustard has also been shown to be effective in chronic inflammatory autoimmune disorder and stimulates the activity of enzymes like S.O.D., glutathione peroxidase and catalase which help to protect and heal
Organic Clove bud
- Has been used effectively for bacterial and candida infection
- Inhibits the H.Pylori bacteria which is the main cause of ulcers
- Clove has been effective to relieve nausea and vomiting
- Clove increases circulation of the blood and promotes digestion and used orally will relieve tooth and mouth pain
- Cloves are rich in antioxidants and are antibacterial
- May help in fighting cancer, boosting liver health, regulating blood sugar
Organic Slippery Elm bark
- Soothing effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive, respiratory and urinary tracts
- Helps relieve colds, coughs, sore throats, wounds
- Helps protect against stomach and duodenal ulcers
- Used to soothe colitis, GI inflammation and acidity, damaged tissues, stomach and intestinal ulcers, soothing the stomach and colon, indigestion, acidity, and to lubricate the bowels
- Many herbalists call it one of the most valuable remedies in herbal practice
- Contains calcium, copper, iodine, niacin, selenium, and vitamins A, F, K, and P
- Has been known by Native Americans and early colonist as a valuable survival food
Organic Black cumin seed
- Has been shown useful for H. Pylori infection, epilepsy, high blood pressure, asthma and several other ailments
- Have shown significant anti-diabetic and anti-fungal properties
- Has been shown to protect against hepatotoxicity in rat studies
- Commonly used to treat intestinal worms and said to relieve digestive troubles
Organic Licorice herb
- Has been used medicinally for thousands of years by the Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, and Chinese
- Studies have shown it to be an intestinal anti-inflammatory, effective in colitis and ulcers
- Has been shown to stimulate the adrenal glands and create a hormone similar to cortisone in the system
- Studies show it contains interferon which is the building blocks for a healthy immune system
- It is used to loosen and expel mucus from the respiratory tract and is nutritious for the liver.
- Benefits gastric mucosa
- Improves circulation, secretion of the protective layer, and supports the growth of new mucosal cells
- Safe for those with high blood pressure
WHAT'S NOT IN Glacier peak holistics?
Free of artificial preservatives or chemical preserving agents.
No sweeteners, sugars, or artificial sweeteners. Nothing to spike blood sugar levels.
Every ingredient in Glacier Peak Holistics is 100% pure and natural. There are no fillers.
The ingredients used are all-natural wholefood ingredients, nothing synthetic.
All of the ingredients are sourced from non-GMO sources. No pesticides or herbicides are used.
WHEN TO USE Glacier peak gold:
Past or current yeast infections:
If your pet has ever been diagnosed or shown signs of yeast infection, this product can help tackle the yeast issue at the root cause.
Symptoms of yeast infection:
- Chewing or licking feet
- Dark, rusty red hair between paws
- Ear infections or head shaking
- Seasonal allergies and food sensitivities
- Black skin (often with hair loss)
- Bad smell and greasy hair (seborrhea)
- Speckles on the underbelly
- Hair loss on the tail and upper back
- Grayish or rust color around the genitals
- Recurring Hot Spots
how TO USE glacier peak gold:
Can be given mixed in pet's food or dropped directly in their mouth.
Do not add drops to the drinking water.
Administer the appropriate dose up to 3 times per day for 10 days
Discontinue the use and take a 10 day break from Glacier Peak Gold
Resume giving 2 times per day for 10 more days to prevent relapse
Add to food or add directly into mouth
In order to preserve freshness, keep closed in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat
Keep this and ALL herbal medicines out of the reach of children and pets
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Not intended for animals under 12 weeks of age. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian
how Much to use:
size of Dog/CAT
Up to 1.3kg
2 drops- up to 3 times per day
5 drops- up to 3 times per day
10 drops- up to 3 times per day
Maximum dosage 15 drops- up to 3 times per day
Maximum dosage 15 drops- up to 3 times per day
Frequently asked questions
Where and how are the products made?
Glacier Peak Holistic products are 100% organic herbal remedies, handmade in their facility in the mountains of Northwest Montana in small batches. The herbs are gently blended by hand instead of using mechanical processes that generate heat, which can damage the herbs.
This ensures the highest potency for the herbal remedies, enabling Glaciers Peak Holistics to consistently offer the best for your pet. Keep in mind that because of the organic nature of the products, batch colors and texture may vary to some degree.
Can I use Glacier Peak Holistics products together?
Absolutely! Most of the products were made to work together, or synergistically. There are some that should be used alone for a short time.
How do I give herbal Remedies?
The powdered herbal remedies are generally just added to food with a little warm water. The capsules can be hidden in a treat like cheese or something else your dog loves.
I used the remedy but have seen little or no change yet, what am I doing wrong?
Chronic or severe conditions may require more time to see results, though most dogs seem to have major improvement in just a few days. An example of a condition requiring more time for improvement would be one of our customers with a torn ACL in both knees. Because of the severity of the injuries, this dog did not demonstrate significant improvement until half way through the third jar of Inflapotion capsules. This is the most extreme that we've seen.
What is holistic care?
Holistic care considers the animal as a whole. When illness is involved, the broad definition of holistic allows us to integrate both conventional and complementary therapies. When developing a holistic approach, we can consider lifestyle changes in addition to supportive therapies, such as herbal medicine. Another way to remember that holistic care is expansive in nature is to think of it as whole-istic.
How do I know how much to give my pet and what size to order?
The dosages for remedies from Glacier Peak Holistics are based on the weight of the animal, and are found on the product label and on the specific product page on our website.
Please note in some cases, a range of dosage amount might be given for a certain weight. For example, if your dog weighs 20 kg, the dosage might range from 1/2 to 1 teaspoon. Every dog is a little different, and like us, may tolerate things differently.
If you are unsure how much to give or how often to give it, please contact one of our professional representatives at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Do the products have expiration dates?
Yes, the products are labeled with a Lot Number and an Expiration Date. Generally, the powder and capsule remedies have a 2-year shelf life, and the tinctures have a 3-year shelf life.
Do you have a product that could help prevent illness from stress or exposure to illnesses?
Yes. Glacier Peak Holistics Peak Immune is made for both dogs and horses. This remedy supports robust immune function and is to be used during seasonal changes, or during stressful events, such as showing, traveling, or heavy workouts. Please follow the label instructions for using this remedy, or see full information on the Peak Immune page.
Do you have a natural, non-toxic dewormer for dogs and horses?
Yes. Glacier Peak Holistics Daily Defense is a natural and non-toxic dewormer for horses AND dogs. It is a daily nutritional supplement which is also high in minerals and antioxidant herbs. Daily Defense creates an environment in the GI tract that is inhospitable to parasites. Daily Defense does not remove blood-borne parasites.
I have been using Glacier Peak products for some time now. They seemed to be working very well, but now not so much. Has your product changed?
In traditional herbal medicine, it is said that a remedy used for six days, should have one day of rest before resuming the daily dosage.
In the same way, a product used for six weeks should have one week of rest, and a product used for six months should have one month of rest.
While this "pulsing" of the dosages is not necessarily set in stone, there is research to indicate that the intestine will have better absorption of the remedies when they are pulsed.
We recommend that you give your animal a rest period, and then resume the dosage on a pulsed schedule, such as six days on and one day off.
What product would be best for a dog with hip dysplasia?
Depending on the severity of the case, Inflapotion works great. If your dog has some days that are worse than others, it's recommended you use both Inflapotion and Herbaprin together.
What is the difference between Holistic Medicine and Traditional Veterinary Medicine?
Traditional Medicine, also referred to as Western or Allopathic Medicine, treats the symptoms your pet is experiencing. Generally speaking, traditional medicine, as practiced today, does not treat the underlying constitution of the body, the root cause of your pet’s health concern, nor bring about a "cure."
For example, the most common treatment for injuries and post-surgical pain in animals, is an NSAID type of anti-inflammatory and pain management. This does not address restorative or regenerative support for the body, in the way that a holistic approach would. For example, Glacier Peak Holistics “Inflapotion” contains herbs which aid in the healing of damaged tissue. Damaged tissues can be muscle, tendon, the intestinal lining, skin, or any other tissue which has inflammation, as with injury or from surgery. Also, in the case of an injury or post-surgical pain, the addition of “HerbAprin” will further aid in pain reduction, as well as have a mild sedative effect to help your animal rest and recover. HerbAprin works synergistically with Inflapotion for a holistic approach to healing by addressing the animals need to rest during the healing process.
Western medicine works wonders when the body is "broken." Holistic medicine balances the "whole" body during illness. Sometimes we (and our pets) need both.
My pet is sensitive to corn, but there is corn in some of your tinctures. Can you explain this?
Glacier Peak Holistics use distilled corn alcohol as an emulsion for some of the tinctures. By the time the corn is heated and distilled, it no longer has the same properties as the whole grain.
Does GPH have a natural wound care product?
Yes. Mountain Salve is designed to treat external fungal conditions, hot spots, cuts and abrasions. Please note, this product is for external use only. Glaciers Peak Holistics also makes a Colloidal Silver spray for use as an antiseptic, to be followed by the Mountain Salve. Mountain Salve may also be effective in the prevention of proud flesh in horses.
Do you have a natural and non-toxic product that will treat rain rot on my horse?
Yes. For scratches, cracked heels, rain rot, and other fungal conditions, including girth itch, we recommend Inflapotion. In severe cases, it is recommended to combine Glacier Peak Gold and Inflapotion to be a complete holistic remedy. We also offer Mountain Salve, which provides soothing relief for these conditions.
why we love glacier peak holistics!
Glacier Peak Holitics (GPH) ticks all of our boxes when it comes to safe, effective and natural products for your dog’s, cat’s and horse’s wellness and longevity.
to provide your animals with safe and natural solutions, GPH uses 100% organic ingredients that have been used as herbal remedies throughout history.
With over 20 years experience working with herbs, homeopathics, and nutritionals, GPH has created exceptional products that focus on wellness and prevention and help relieve pain caused by injury, aging or disease.
All products are handcrafted and manufactured in small batches in the beautiful mountains of Northwest Montana.
We are incredibly happy to have personally met some of the humans behind GPH on our travels to the USA and are proud to work with ethical, small businesses to provide safe options to the pets of the UAE.
Debe Gwynn (Founder of GPH) is a certified herbalist and herbal remedy formulator. She has been designing herbal remedies for animals since 1996. Debe is also a Pet Food Nutrition Specialist.
She shares her home with her adopted pound puppies, Ellia and Krieger, and a little black kitty named Puma, and her Arabians, Sabah and Gracie.
Her angel dogs, Isabella and Koda, and beloved horse Sameh, were the inspiration behind the GPH product range.