- Helps increase liver function by detoxifying and stimulating the liver
- Helps with liver inflammation
- Boosts overall immunity by stimulating white blood cells in the body
- Inhibits the growth of negative intestinal bacteria
- Effective natural treatment for gastritis, ulcers, and ulcerative bowel problems
Urinary crystals & Bladder infections
This proven protocol supports bladder health and the creation of an environment that will discourage crystal formation. Helps to support the body’s defense against recurring bladder and urinary infections.
BLADDER HEALTH & PREVENTION
Especially beneficial for:
While this product is a great preventative product for all pets, it is especially important for dogs and cats who were neutered/spayed at a very young age (before 18 months).
safe, effective, & natural solutions
for pet health concerns
Adored Beast ingredients aren't just human grade, they are professional human grade which means they are the best quality human grade ingredients that you can imagine!
FREE of fillers, grains, synthetics, GMO and other health depriving ingredients!
- WHEN & HOW TO USE
- ABOUT ADORED BEAST
why is the easy peesy protocol so important?
This proven protocol takes the confusion and helplessness out of your life and offers a real solution to your dogs or cats urinary tract issues.
Holistic veterinarians believe that urinary tract issues do not always have to be treated with harsh antibiotics and prescription diets which often come with multiple side effects. There are many natural remedies that help proper organ function and prevent urinary issues, plenty of them are combined in this protocol.
The Easy Peesy protocol is a safe method when it comes to supporting the body in the dissolution and prevention of Urinary Crystals. It supports the body’s defense against recurring bladder and urinary infections and should be used to protect your pets urinary health.
Every kit includes clear, step-by-step directions and everything you need to help your pet heal and protect their urinary tract.
what makes adored beast products different?
Professional human grade means the ingredients aren't just human grade, but they are the best quality human grade ingredients that you can imagine! Unlike other products, Adored Beast uses only the highest quality ingredients and absolutely no fillers!
Adored Beast products are focused on healing the body as a whole, rather than just masking symptoms. The products are simple solutions that aid in fundamentally healing the body and creating long term, vibrant health the natural way, without any side effects. Clinically tested for over a decade!
Homeopathy reminds the body of what it has to do, so it is the real ability of your pet’s body to stop the pain, stop the itch, to kill the bacteria and the list goes on (with zero side effects or contraindications). This can help the body not only survive, but thrive!
All ingredients are professional human grade. Each ingredient in this product has been carefully selected to target each component of your pets urinary tract and health.
- Easy Peesy I
- Easy Peesy II
Homeopathic Berberis (12C) and Hydrangea (30C) prepared in a 13% alcohol base
- Relief for urinary tract issues such as infections of bladder, urethra and prostate
- Beneficial for kidney stones
- Helps increase the urine output which is beneficial for urinary tract problems
- Hydrangea is a shrub, the roots are used to make medicine
- Don't worry about this ingredient. The quantity of alcohol used in these products is completely safe for your pet
- Alcohol is an excellent preservative, solvent, and carrier, for the active ingredients
Cranberry Fruit Powder, D-Mannose, N-acetyl Glucosamine, Marshmallow Root, Uva Ursi, Nettle Leaf, Probiotic 14 strain blend, Larch Arabinogalactan, Natural Beef Liver flavor
- Study in dogs proved that oral administration prevented development of UTI
- Helps treat and prevent urinary tract infections
- Protects the body from free radical damage due to high antioxidant content
- Improves heart health and immune system
- Helps protect against stomach ulcers and cancer
- Improves health of teeth and gums
- Prevents e.coli adherence to MDCK cells
- Binds bad bacteria to carry it out of bladder in the urine
- Helps treat and prevent urinary tract infections
- Fights bacteria in the bladder
- Helps stimulate the growth of good bacteria in the digestive tract
- Simple sugar that is found in fruits
- Does not effect blood sugar
- Targets inflammation response in soothe muscle of bladder wall & lining
- Supports healthy mucous membranes and linings in the respiratory tract, digestive tract and urinary tract
- An amino acid that supports healthy digestion and is essential in the healing of leaky gut
- Supports strenght of the gastrointestinal tract
- Protects against irritants that can cause inflammation
- Found naturally in the mucous membranes of digestive, urinary and respiratory tracts
- Helps to coat the mucus membranes
- Induces phagocytosis, which is the process in which certain cells take away bacteria, dead cell tissue or other solid particles
- Soothing effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive, respiratory and urinary tracts
- Used to soothe colitis, GI inflammation and acidity
- Rich in mucilage
- Helps relief infections of the kidney, bladder, urethra (UTI) as it can reduce bacteria
- Helps reduce inflammation of the urinary tract
- Boosts the immune system and helps detoxify the body
- A shrub that grows flowers and berries
- Contains natural compounds called arbutus
- Is a known astrilgent
- Relief for urination problems, including too frequent urination, painful urination, inability to urinate, and irritable bladder
- Supports the immune system, nervous system, bone stability, metabolism and skin health
- Tonic herb, very rich in vitamins and minerals
- Protect cells against oxidative damage due to high antioxidant content
- Helps reduce inflammation in the body, known astringent
- Supports the kidneys
- Helps treat enlarged prostate symptoms
Probiotic 14 strain blend
- Rebalances gut flora
- Inhibits yeast growth
- Blocks adhesion sites of pathogens
- Enhances immune responses
- Prevents/treats diarrhea
- Maintains the integrity of the intestinal tract
- Prevents/treats UTI
- Decreases side effects of antibiotics
- Supports colon health
- Stimulates immune system
- Used as an adjunct to cancer treatment, blocks metastasis of tumour cells
- Larch tree extract
WHAT'S NOT IN ADORED BEAST?
Free of molds, chemicals and heavy metals. Toxic preservatives need not apply.
No grains, wheat, barley, peanuts, rye, or oats. Nothing to irritate such allergies.
Every ingredient in Adored Beast products is a 100% pure, active ingredient. There are no fillers.
The ingredients used are all-natural vitamins and minerals, nothing synthetic. EVER.
All of the ingredients are sourced from non-GMO farms. No pesticides or herbicides are used either.
WHEN TO USE easy peesy protocol:
urinary crystals & UTI's
If your pet is showing or has ever showed any signs of urinary tract infections/crystals or inflammation, your pet can benefit tremendously by doing the Easy Peesy Protocol. If your pet is showing signs of blockage, seek emergency vet care.
prevent health issues & create vibrant health
We recommend doing the Easy Peesy Protocol once a year, especially as our pets get older, to support urinary tract health and help prevent health issues before they arise. Investing time and money into prevention is always better than being forced to invest stress, pain and money into trying to treat health issues.
Neutered and spayed pets
Desexed pets and pets who were neutered/spayed at a very young age can me more susceptible to urinary tract issues. We recommend to do the Easy Peesy Protocol once per year if your dog or cat has been spayed/neutered especially if they were desexed before the age of 18 months.
how TO USE easy peesy protocol:
The protocol contains detailed instructions. For best results, use the products on a daily basis for the recommended duration.
Easy Peesy I
Administer orally (4 pumps) twice per day for 30 days
Easy Peesy II
Administer orally once per day (as per weight dosage chart)
For Maintenance and support: Administer orally - 4 pumps once per day for 14 days. Repeat 3 times per year if your animal has a history of crystals.
- Safe and effective use in pregnant animals or those intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- This product and the information on this page is not intended to replace veterinary advice.
why we love Adored beast!
Adored Beast is one of our absolute favourite pet health brands for a very good reason!
Many pet parents (including us) accredit Adored Beast with helping their pets overcome health issues that were not responding to conventional treatments as well as restoring true, long-lasting health in their pets.
Adored Beast has made it their mission to find the most natural and gentle, yet incredibly effective solutions to your pets health issues.
Years of clinical experience and research have gone into developing the products. There is hardly any other brand that is as ethical when it comes to sourcing ingredients and formulating products!
We are extremely proud and grateful to be able to offer Adored Beast products to the animals of the UAE!
Julie Anne Lee, DCH, the founder of Adored Beast has been a pioneer in the holistic pet health space for decades. Since graduating from the Vancouver Academy of Homeopathy in 1997, Julie has studied with some of the most renowned homeopaths worldwide and has run her own strictly holistic veterinary practices in North America.
Julie is an incredible mentor to us and we are incredibly grateful that pets around the world benefit from her determination to help our pets live healthier lives!
We could listen to Julies stories for hours and hours, learning about her journey of becoming a holistic veterinarian and homeopath, being inspired by her stories of changing Canada legislation to create a more natural approach to pet health care.
Julie has been the owner and practitioner of some of the busiest and long-standing holistic Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics in North America, an instructor at the College of Animal Homeopathic Medicine, lecturer for the American Homeopathic Veterinary Association, British Homeopathic Veterinary Surgeons Association and many more over the last 20 years.
In 2019 we visited Adored Beasts production facility in Canada and saw with our own eyes how Adored Beast products are made and we were absolutely amazed.
Only the highest quality ingredients and absolutely no fillers are used in Adored Beast products! Everything in the bottle has a specific job to do and is only used to the benefit of your pet! Julies ethics when it comes to the products and who she works with are incredible!