- Promotes calmness and relaxation.
- Commonly used to treat panic, stress, and anxiety.
Help your pet overcome separation anxiety, traumatic experiences, fear of thunderstorms or loud noises, vet visits and more!
Keep calm and prevent anxiety
Help your pet stay calm and prevent anxiety attacks before they happen. Use before a big move, vacation and other stressful events.
Be more relaxed, knowing that your'e helping your pet become more confident and overcome stressful situations, the natural way.
stay calm and relaxed the natural way
Bach flower remedies have been known to overcome anxiety and depression, improve memory, de-stress the mind and body and help your pets become more confident.
Because Rescue Remedy is all natural, it does not put additional stressors on your pet's body!
- WHEN & HOW TO USE
- ABOUT BACH FLOWER
why is natural stress relief important?
Our pets will live a longer and happier life when they are less stressed! They generally suffer less disease and pet parents can be more relaxed, knowing their pets are happy and safe.
Only by providing chemical-free 100% natural stress relief, we can make sure that the body of our pet can focus on combating stress naturally and effectively.
Using conventional stress relief products with synthetic ingredients and preservatives would be counterproductive, as toxins put even more stress onto our pet's organs and immune systems.
Holistic veterinarians in our community are avid believers that stress causes disease in our pets. So it is important to actively remove stressors from their environment and provide additional support in stressful situations we cannot avoid.
- Separation from owner
- Past traumatic events
- Loud noises, thunderstorms, fireworks
- Vet visits
- Car rides
- Meeting new pets
- Moving houses
- Boarding or daycare
- Highly processed dry food diets
- Environmental toxins
- Vaccinations and medications
- Human stress that transfers to pets
- The passing away of a loved furry or human family member
signs & sympthoms
- Crying or howling
- Destroying objects in your home
- Peeing and pooping inside the house (despite being potty trained)
- Sudden aggression
- Repetitive behaviour
- Diarrhea and constipation
- Behavioural changes
- Pacing or restlessness
- Running away
- Big eyes and ears leaned backwards
Active Ingredients Each 5X (HPUS):
Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium), Clematis (Clematis vitalba), Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera), Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera), Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum).
Helianthemum (Rock Rose)
Orithogalum umbellatum (Star of Bethlehem)
- Neutralizes the effects of shock and trauma.
- Assists with animals that have experienced abuse, trauma and shock, whether it be in the past or recent.
Prunus cerasifera (Cherry Plum)
- Helps regain control of excessive barking, scratching, or licking
- Your pet will feel more in control of themselves.
Impatiens gladulifera - (Impatiens)
- Helps your pet to become more patient.
- No pun intended, but this flower helps animals that are impatient and that can not wait for meals or long walks in the desert :)
Clematis vitalba - (Clematis)
- Helps your pet to become more interested in what is going on around them.
- Your pet will sleep less and enjoy life while participating happily
- Increases the potency of the active ingredients
WHEN TO USE rescue remedy:
stressful & uncomfortable situations
Use Rescue Remedy to calm your pet down in stressful situations such as car rides, separation, dog meet ups, training sessions, fireworks, and any other situation that may trigger your individual pet or make them feel uncomfortable.
Before stressful times
Use rescue remedy the weeks leading up to stressful situations such as moving houses, vacation, staying at kennels, and other situations that may trigger your individual pet.
For rescue pets
Our beloved rescue pets have been through a lot and benefit from using Rescue Remedy on a regular basis to help them feel more relaxed in their new home and help them work through past trauma.
how To USE Rescue remedy
Administer 4 drops orally as often as needed.
- Additionally, you can also add 4 drops of Rescue Remedy in your animal’s drinking water and you’ll see how quickly they become less stressed.
- You can also add a drop to a treat, on food or rub it on the paws or ears.
- The dosage for human bottle is the same for pets
- Additionally, you can also add 4 drops of Rescue Remedy Pets in your animal’s drinking water and you’ll see how quickly they become less stressed.
- You can also add a drop to a treat, on food or rub it on the paws or ears.The dosage of Rescue Remedy for Pets does not depend on the weight or type of the animal. It depends on the situation of the stress that they are in.
- This is not a sedative, try out what works and find the dosage that works best for your pet
It is impossible to overdose with Bach Flower Remedies, they are 100% natural and safe.
But be aware, more is not better! The Remedies work best when they are administered over a period of time, at least 4 times a day.
why we love Bach flower remedies!
Bach Flower Remedies are a safe and natural way of healing mind, body and soul.
The remedies reduce negative emotions like fear, worry, and stress and allow peace and happiness to return back to our pet’s body.
Bach Flower Remedies were created by Dr Edward Bach, who found that disease is the end result of constant negative emotions. He created the Bach Flower remedies to create long term health in mind and body not only in humans, but also in our loved pets!
The Bach Flower Remedies are made from spring water infused wild flowers, either by the sun-steeped method or by boiling. They are made 100% naturally.
They are exclusively hand-produced in England.
Our pets feel and smell the stress that we are under and when we are stressed they are stressed too. Stress can lead to many health conditions so taking proactive care of our pets while helping them relax is extremely beneficial for their long term health.
A week after buying Rescue Remedy Kiwi had to have an unexpected vet visit. We started giving her rescue remedy the night before the vet visit and we definitely saw a difference in her anxiety. It didn't magically fix anything but it definitely helped!
Thank you so much for sharing this! We are so happy to hear that this helped take some of the stress away. We hope Kiwi is doing okay and we wish her lots of health!