- A powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant, which makes it good for joints and the gastrointestinal tract
- Soothing effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive, respiratory and urinary tracts
- Marshmallow helps expel phlegm and relaxes the bronchial tubes while soothing and healing
- High in calcium, iodine, iron, pantothenic acid, sodium, vitamins A and B-complex
- induces phagocytosis, which is the process in which certain cells take away bacteria, dead cell tissue or other solid particles
- Used to soothe colitis, GI inflammation and acidity
- Marshmallow has been used as food and medicine since ancient Egyptian times
help relieve inflammation
Help relieve swelling inflammation associated with respiratory inflammation, general age-related aches and pains, “Growing pains”, Minor injuries, overexertion, and systemic inflammation caused by insect bites.
support healthy joints & tissues
Supports healthy joints, connective tissue, cellular activity and more. Support your pet in ageing gracefully and help prevent common inflammatory related concerns such as arthritis.
Help reduce pain & Discomfort
Inflapotion has provided pain relief for pets very quickly when used as directed for general age-related aches and discomfort, puppy growing pains, minor Injuries and overexertion.
Highest quality, organic herbal remedies
for cats, dogs, & horses
Glacier Peak Holistic products are made entirely from active and organic ingredients to keep your pets safe. Free from GMO, preservatives, fillers, synthetics, sugars and other health depriving ingredients.
- WHEN & HOW TO USE
- ABOUT GLACIER PEAK
Why is Inflapotion Oil so amazing?
Inflapotion Oil is made with organic herb to help to relieve sore muscles, minor injuries, and swelling of everyday aches and pains.
Get your pet up and running again, without worrying about the harmful side effects of NSAIDs and conventional pain killers.
This is especially great for pets that exhibit signs of pain and discomfort, arthritis, joint pain, and sore muscles commonly associated with working dogs and performance horses.
WHY IS glacier peak holistics different?
Only 100% organic ingredients are used and all products are FREE from fillers, GMO, sugars, preservatives and other things we don’t want our pets exposed to.
To ensure the highest quality and potency, the herbs are gently blended by hand and in small batches. Other brands often use mechanical processes that generate heat, which can damage the herbs.
Over 20 years experience in working with herbs, homeopathics, and nutritionals, GPH has created exceptional products that focus on wellness and prevention and help relieve pain caused by injury, aging or disease.
Inflapotion™ Oil is made with a proprietary synergistic blend of 100% organic herbs
Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Echinacea, Red Clover, Spirulina, Milk Thistle seed and Comfrey Leaf, castor oil, vitamin E and emu oil, with specially chosen anti-inflammatory essential oils, in a base of olive oil, Also contains DMSO to assist in allowing the herbs to penetrate the skin and essential oils known to be anti inflammatory.
Organic Marshmallow Root
Organic Slippery elm bark
- Soothing effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive, respiratory and urinary tracts
- Helps relieve colds, coughs, sore throats, wounds
- Helps protect against stomach and duodenal ulcers
- Used to soothe colitis, GI inflammation and acidity, damaged tissues, stomach and intestinal ulcers, soothing the stomach and colon, indigestion, acidity, and to lubricate the bowels
- Many herbalists call it one of the most valuable remedies in herbal practice
- Contains calcium, copper, iodine, niacin, selenium, and vitamins A, F, K, and P
- Has been known by Native Americans and early colonist as a valuable survival food
organic Echineacea purpurea herb
- Helps soothe and reduce inflammation
- In a 30-day study, adults with osteoarthritis found that taking a supplement containing echinacea extract significantly reduced inflammation, chronic pain and swelling.
- Test-tube studies have shown that echinacea extracts may suppress cancer cell growth and even trigger cancer cell death
- Supports the immune system
- Shown to help with skin issues
- Helps reduce anxiety
- Used in the U.S. and Canada by Native Americans for swelling and respiratory support
organic red clover herb
- Used for its blood cleansing effects to help eliminate toxins
- Has been used for treating cancer, bronchitis, nervous conditions, spasms, and natural hormone balancing
- Studies indicate Red Clover contains some antibiotic properties beneficial against several bacteria.
- Researchers at the National Cancer Institute have found anticancer activity in Red Clover. While the use of Red Clover as a cancer treatment has not been validated, research continues and is promising
- Rich source of calcium, copper, magnesium, manganese, nickel, tin, vitamins A, C, B-complex, F, and P
- A nutritive herb good for chronic disease states
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- A 2008 study showed immune modulating effects, which can help reduce allergies.
- Studies have also shown it to be a potent anti-cancer food as well as enhancing detoxification and natural cleansing
- Spirulina is over 60% protein and has a high concentration of beta carotene, vitamin B-12 iron, trace minerals and GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)
- Has been used since the 16th century by the Aztecs in Mexico and possibly as early as the 9th century in the Kanem Empire
Organic milk thistle herb
- Supports in detoxification after toxin exposure
- Has shown to support in reversing both acute and chronic liver problems and it is beneficial with general liver restoration, protection, and strengthening
- Has been proven to be very beneficial for liver function. Helps protects the liver against heavy metals, drugs and other toxins
- Stabilizes liver membranes and protects the liver cells against free radical damage
- Regenerates healthy liver cells and boosts the ability to filter toxins from the blood
- Its high mineral content includes chromium, iron, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, tin, zinc
- Milk Thistle was used in Europe as a remedy for liver problems and as a digestive aid
organic Comfrey leaf
- Anti-inflammatory properties and cell proliferation
- Also known as 'bone knit' for its ability to heal tissue and bone back together
- Comfrey is one of the most valuable herbs known to man. It has been used with success for centuries as a wound healer and bone knitter
- Comfrey was used by the Greeks and Romans for wound healing, respiratory ailments, to stop bleeding, and as a poultice to mend broken bones. Nicholas Culpeper, a seventeenth-century English Herbalist, recommended comfrey for all wounds external and internal
organic Castor oil
- Natural Moisturizer
- Promotes wound healing
- Reduces build up of dry and dead skin
- Helps to fight inflammation
- Helps to prevent fungal infections
vitamin e oil
- Natural Moisturizer
- Helps to reduce skin itching
- Helps to prevent or minimizes the presence of scars
- Promotes wound healing
- Helps to fight inflammation and dry skin
- Helps with hair growth
- Natural moisturizer
- Penetrates deep into the skin making the other ingredients within Inflapotion more absorbent which increases enhancement
Organic Olive oil
- Nourishes and protects the skin, providing minerals, and natural fatty acids.
- Rich in A, D, E, & K with Vitamin E leading the pack which is an antioxidant.
- Helps to reduce pain and inflammation by transferring ingredients to area of inflammation quickly
- DMSO is an organic polar aprotic molecule which comes from a substance found in wood
WHAT'S NOT IN Glacier peak holistics?
Free of artificial preservatives or chemical preserving agents.
No sweeteners, sugars, or artificial sweeteners. Nothing to spike blood sugar levels.
Every ingredient in Glacier Peak Holistics is 100% pure and natural. There are no fillers.
The ingredients used are all-natural wholefood ingredients, nothing synthetic.
All of the ingredients are sourced from non-GMO sources. No pesticides or herbicides are used.
WHEN TO USE inflapotion oil:
Pain, discomfort, injuries, post-surgery, general age-related stiffness
Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, respiratory conditions, insect bites and more.
Large breed puppy 'growing pain'
For minor injuries, arthritis, ACL issues, hip displasia, mobility issues
Overexertion commonly associated with working dogs and horses
how to use:
Gently shake before use
Roll-on: remove cap and place the roll-on applicator against the skin above the desired area and gently roll along the skin
Pump: remove the cap and use the pump to dispense a small amount either in your hand or directly on the area.
You may choose to gently rub the oil into the skin. Use 2-3 times per day until results are observed and work back to one dose per day for maintenance. You may want to use a surgical type glove to keep the oil from penetrating your skin too.
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take before I see results using Glacier Peak Holistics products?
Results with Inflapotion and Herbaprin are often seen within 48 hours of the initial dose, though it can take up to 2-3 weeks in severe ailments or injuries, or with chronic cases.
Where and how are the products made?
Glacier Peak Holistic products are 100% organic herbal remedies, handmade in their facility in the mountains of Northwest Montana in small batches. The herbs are gently blended by hand instead of using mechanical processes that generate heat, which can damage the herbs.
This ensures the highest potency for the herbal remedies, enabling Glaciers Peak Holistics to consistently offer the best for your pet. Keep in mind that because of the organic nature of the products, batch colors and texture may vary to some degree.
Can I use Glacier Peak Holistics products together?
Absolutely! Most of the products were made to work together, or synergistically. There are some that should be used alone for a short time.
How do I give herbal REMEDIES?
The powdered herbal remedies are generally just added to food with a little warm water. The capsules can be hidden in a treat like cheese or something else your dog loves.
I used the remedy but have seen little or no change yet, what am I doing wrong?
Chronic or severe conditions may require more time to see results, though most dogs seem to have major improvement in just a few days. An example of a condition requiring more time for improvement would be one of our customers with a torn ACL in both knees. Because of the severity of the injuries, this dog did not demonstrate significant improvement until half way through the third jar of Inflapotion capsules. This is the most extreme that we've seen.
What is holistic care?
Holistic care considers the animal as a whole. When illness is involved, the broad definition of holistic allows us to integrate both conventional and complementary therapies. When developing a holistic approach, we can consider lifestyle changes in addition to supportive therapies, such as herbal medicine. Another way to remember that holistic care is expansive in nature is to think of it as whole-istic.
How do I know how much to give my pet and what size to order?
The dosages for remedies from Glacier Peak Holistics are based on the weight of the animal, and are found on the product label and on the specific product page on our website.
Please note in come cases, a range of dosage amount might be given for a certain weight. For example, if your dog weighs 20 kg, the dosage might range from 1/2 to 1 teaspoon. Every dog is a little different, and like us, may tolerate things differently.
If you are unsure how much to give or how often to give it, please contact one of our professional representatives at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Do the products have expiration dates?
Yes, the products are labeled with a Lot Number and an Expiration Date. Generally, the powder and capsule remedies have a 2-year shelf life, and the tinctures have a 3-year shelf life.
Do you have a product that could help prevent illness from stress or exposure to illnesses?
Yes. Glacier Peak Holistics Peak Immune is made for both dogs and horses. This remedy supports robust immune function and is to be used during seasonal changes, or during stressful events, such as showing, traveling, or heavy workouts. Please follow the label instructions for using this remedy, or see full information on the Peak Immune page.
Do you have a natural, non-toxic dewormer for dogs and horses?
Yes. Glacier Peak Holistics Daily Defense is a natural and non-toxic dewormer for horses AND dogs. It is a daily nutritional supplement which is also high in minerals and antioxidant herbs. Daily Defense creates an environment in the GI tract that is inhospitable to parasites. Daily Defense does not remove blood-borne parasites.
I have been using Glacier Peak products for some time now. They seemed to be working very well, but now not so much. Has your product changed?
In traditional herbal medicine, it is said that a remedy used for six days, should have one day of rest before resuming the daily dosage.
In the same way, a product used for six weeks should have one week of rest, and a product used for six months should have one month of rest.
While this "pulsing" of the dosages is not necessarily set in stone, there is research to indicate that the intestine will have better absorption of the remedies when they are pulsed.
We recommend that you give your animal a rest period, and then resume the dosage on a pulsed schedule, such as six days on and one day off.
What product would be best for a dog with hip dysplasia?
Depending on the severity of the case, Inflapotion works great. If your dog has some days that are worse than others, it's recommended you use both Inflapotion and Herbaprin together.
What is the difference between Holistic Medicine and Traditional Veterinary Medicine?
Traditional Medicine, also referred to as Western or Allopathic Medicine, treats the symptoms your pet is experiencing. Generally speaking, traditional medicine, as practiced today, does not treat the underlying constitution of the body, the root cause of your pet’s health concern, nor bring about a "cure."
For example, the most common treatment for injuries and post-surgical pain in animals, is an NSAID type of anti-inflammatory and pain management. This does not address restorative or regenerative support for the body, in the way that a holistic approach would. For example, Glacier Peak Holistics “Inflapotion” contains herbs which aid in the healing of damaged tissue. Damaged tissues can be muscle, tendon, the intestinal lining, skin, or any other tissue which has inflammation, as with injury or from surgery. Also, in the case of an injury or post-surgical pain, the addition of “HerbAprin” will further aid in pain reduction, as well as have a mild sedative effect to help your animal rest and recover. HerbAprin works synergistically with Inflapotion for a holistic approach to healing by addressing the animals need to rest during the healing process.
Western medicine works wonders when the body is "broken." Holistic medicine balances the "whole" body during illness. Sometimes we (and our pets) need both.
My pet is sensitive to corn, but there is corn in some of your tinctures. Can you explain this?
Glacier Peak Holistics use distilled corn alcohol as an emulsion for some of the tinctures. By the time the corn is heated and distilled, it no longer has the same properties as the whole grain.
Can I use Inflapotion or Herbaprin for my horse?
Absolutely. Both products are effective in treating pain and inflammation in horses, and dosed at a rate of two tablespoons twice per day for acute conditions. For long term or daily use, this can be decreased to one tablespoon once or twice per day.
Does GPH have a natural wound care product?
Yes. Mountain Salve is designed to treat external fungal conditions, hot spots, cuts and abrasions. Please note, this product is for external use only. Glaciers Peak Holistics also makes a Colloidal Silver spray for use as an antiseptic, to be followed by the Mountain Salve. Mountain Salve may also be effective in the prevention of proud flesh in horses.
Do you have a natural and non-toxic product that will treat rain rot on my horse?
Yes. For scratches, cracked heels, rain rot, and other fungal conditions, including girth itch, we recommend Inflapotion. In severe cases, it is recommended to combine Glacier Peak Gold and Inflapotion to be a complete holistic remedy. We also offer Mountain Salve, which provides soothing relief for these conditions.
why we love glacier peak holistics!
Glacier Peak Holitics (GPH) ticks all of our boxes when it comes to safe, effective and natural products for your dog’s, cat’s and horse’s wellness and longevity.
to provide your animals with safe and natural solutions, GPH uses 100% organic ingredients that have been used as herbal remedies throughout history.
With over 20 years experience working with herbs, homeopathics, and nutritionals, GPH has created exceptional products that focus on wellness and prevention and help relieve pain caused by injury, aging or disease.
All products are handcrafted and manufactured in small batches in the beautiful mountains of Northwest Montana.
We are incredibly happy to have personally met some of the humans behind GPH on our travels to the USA and are proud to work with ethical, small businesses to provide safe options to the pets of the UAE.
Debe Gwynn (Founder of GPH) is a certified herbalist and herbal remedy formulator. She has been designing herbal remedies for animals since 1996. Debe is also a Pet Food Nutrition Specialist.
She shares her home with her adopted pound puppies, Ellia and Krieger, and a little black kitty named Puma, and her Arabians, Sabah and Gracie.
Her angel dogs, Isabella and Koda, and beloved horse Sameh, were the inspiration behind the GPH product range.