- Has been used for centuries for pain relief and reduction of fever
- Contains salicin, which is the component of original aspirin. Rather than chemically producing the salicytic acid, the herb will naturally turn the salicin to salicytic acid in the intestines so it is much gentler on the stomach
- Native Americans used to chew on it for pain relief. White Willow bark has been used for pain and inflammation since the first century
CALM & COMFORT
Perfect for sleeplessness and restlessness due to discomfort or anxiety. HerbAprin will help if your pup has acute discomfort following surgery, injury, or illness or simply just works or plays too hard. Help your pet relax and rest more comfortably.
RELIEVE PAIN & HEAL
HerbAprin is the natural Aspirin, and helps relieve age-related aches and pains, discomfort associated with conditions like hip dysplasia, arthritis, and ACL/CCL injuries, soreness from tumors and cysts, post-surgery discomfort and so much more.
Help reduce stress and anxiety naturally. HerbAprin is effective for noise phobias, separation anxiety, visits to the veterinary office, traveling and more.
A natural calming agent and sleep aid, as it helps to relax the body, mind, and stomach.
Highest quality, organic herbal supplements & remedies for cats, dogs, & horses
Glacier Peak Holistics products are made entirely from active and organic ingredients to keep your pets safe. Free from GMO, preservatives, fillers, synthetics, sugars and other health depriving ingredients.
- WHEN & HOW TO USE
- ABOUT GLACIER PEAK
Why is herbaprin so amazing?
Help your pet relax and recover, without worrying about any harmful side effects of commonly prescribed NSAIDs and conventional pain killers.
In the case of an injury or post-surgical pain, the addition of “HerbAprin” will aid in pain reduction, as well as have a mild sedative effect to help your animal rest and recover. Naturally.
The most common treatment for injuries and post-surgical pain in animals, is an NSAID type of anti-inflammatory and pain management. This does not address restorative or regenerative support for the body, and can come with side effects.
WHY IS glacier peak holistics different?
Only 100% organic ingredients are used and all products are FREE from fillers, GMO, sugars, preservatives and other things we don’t want our pets exposed to.
To ensure the highest quality and potency, the herbs are gently blended by hand and in small batches. Other brands often use mechanical processes that generate heat, which can damage the herbs.
Over 20 years experience in working with herbs, homeopathics, and nutritionals, GPH has created exceptional products that focus on wellness and prevention and help relieve pain caused by injury, aging or disease.
HerbAprin is made with 100% Organic herbs in a proprietary blend:
White Willow bark, Feverfew herb, Skullcap herb, Valerian Root, Chamomile flower, Passionflower, Rosemary herb, and Capsicum
White Willow bark
- Has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties and has been used for pain relief
- Most commonly used today for migraine headache with nausea
- Can be used in dogs with pain or arthritis to help reduce inflammation and discomfort
- Because so many arthritis patients report that feverfew’s positive effects continue after they stop taking the herb, it appears to do more than temporarily alleviate symptoms
- Historically used to strengthen the uterus, for toothache, and as a tonic and stomachic
- A bitter-tasting green plant with daisy-like blossoms
- Has long been used to relieve the pain and discomfort of inflammation
- Skullcap may treat a variety of conditions, including anxiety, pain, high blood pressure, insomnia, and epilepsy
- Suited for cases of nervous jitteriness, muscle twitching, or hypersensitivity to touch
- It is known as one of the best nervines and has been called ‘food for the nerves’
- Chinese physicians have used skullcap as a tranquilizer, sedative, and to treat convulsions
- Was introduced to the western medical world in 1772 for insomnia and nervousness
- Beneficial for the heart, lungs, liver, stomach, nerves, and brain
- Produces a calming effect to aid individuals suffering from insomnia, anxiety, and restlessness
- Helps control seizures
- Effective for noise phobias—including thunderstorms & fireworks— separation anxiety, visits to the veterinary office, travel, on walks with aggressive dogs, and when hosting large groups of people at home
- has been used historically by the ancient Incas, as a nervine and anti-spasmodic, sedative
- The Greeks used valerian as a decongestant, for digestion, nausea, and urinary tract disorders. Native Americans used it for healing wounds
- Helps to calm nerves and reduce stress
- Aids in digestion and relieves indigestion
- Works by relaxing the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract
- Chamomile contains a natural hormone similar to thyroxine that helps strengthen the hair and skin
- Chamomile has been found to cleanse the liver and have anti-inflammatory properties
- Is one of the best known herbs for its sedative qualities
- Natural calming agent and sleep aid, as it helps to relax the body, mind and stomach
- Great support for emotional upset, such as separation anxiety or fear aggression that is associated with jealousy of another animal
- Beneficial for dog arthritis, hip dysplasia
- Native Americans have used this herb as a poultice for wounds and as a tonic for the blood
- The German Commission E Monographs have approved it for nervousness and as a sedative, which can also lower blood pressure
- Known for its pain relief and helping relieve headaches
- Helps to improve memory and mood, used as an anti-depressant
- Contains antioxidants that may help prevent cancer and heart disease and is good for your dog's digestive issues given its antimicrobial properties
- It stimulates capillary circulation, carrying more oxygen and blood get to the brain
- Helps to remove phlegm, acts as a heart tonic
- The German Commission E has approved rosemary to support healthy digestion, and externally for healthy circulation and to alleviate joint pain
- One of the oldest known herbs
- Helps to prevent and rid the body of serious infectious diseases
- Capsicum has been used to normalize blood pressure, whether high or low, along with promoting circulation
- Has been used to control pain and bleeding
- High in iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamins A, B-complex, C, G, and zinc
WHAT'S NOT IN Glacier peak holistics?
Free of artificial preservatives or chemical preserving agents.
No sweeteners, sugars, or artificial sweeteners. Nothing to spike blood sugar levels.
Every ingredient in Glacier Peak Holistics is 100% pure and natural. There are no fillers.
The ingredients used are all-natural wholefood ingredients, nothing synthetic.
All of the ingredients are sourced from non-GMO sources. No pesticides or herbicides are used.
WHEN TO USE Herbaprin:
For pain, discomfort, injuries, post-surgery, illness, besrest and more
For anxiety, vet visits, sleeplessness, restlessness, overexhaustion
For arthritis, ACL issues, hip displasia, mobility issues
how Much to use:
size of Dog
Up to 11.8 kg
1-2 capsules up to 3 times per day
2-4 capsules up to 3 times per day
4-6 capsules up to 3 times per day
Over 34.5 kg
6-8 capsules up to 3 times per day
Use as needed for pain, but no more than 3 times per 24 hour period.
Discontinue use 10 days prior to any surgery. And wait 24 hours after surgery before HerbAprin.
These are "00" size capsules
In order to preserve freshness, keep closed in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat
Keep this and ALL herbal remedies out of the reach of children and pets
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Not intended for animals under 12 weeks of age. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take before I see results using Glacier Peak Holistics products?
Results with Inflapotion and Herbaprin are often seen within 48 hours of the initial dose, though it can take up to 2-3 weeks in severe ailments or injuries, or with chronic cases.
Where and how are the products made?
Glacier Peak Holistic products are 100% organic herbal remedies, handmade in their facility in the mountains of Northwest Montana in small batches. The herbs are gently blended by hand instead of using mechanical processes that generate heat, which can damage the herbs.
This ensures the highest potency for the herbal remedies, enabling Glaciers Peak Holistics to consistently offer the best for your pet. Keep in mind that because of the organic nature of the products, batch colors and texture may vary to some degree.
Can I use Glacier Peak Holistics products together?
Absolutely! Most of the products were made to work together, or synergistically. There are some that should be used alone for a short time.
How do I give herbal Remedies?
The powdered herbal remedies are generally just added to food with a little warm water. The capsules can be hidden in a treat like cheese or something else your dog loves.
I used the remedy but have seen little or no change yet, what am I doing wrong?
Chronic or severe conditions may require more time to see results, though most dogs seem to have major improvement in just a few days. An example of a condition requiring more time for improvement would be one of our customers with a torn ACL in both knees. Because of the severity of the injuries, this dog did not demonstrate significant improvement until half way through the third jar of Inflapotion capsules. This is the most extreme that we've seen.
What is holistic care?
Holistic care considers the animal as a whole. When illness is involved, the broad definition of holistic allows us to integrate both conventional and complementary therapies. When developing a holistic approach, we can consider lifestyle changes in addition to supportive therapies, such as herbal medicine. Another way to remember that holistic care is expansive in nature is to think of it as whole-istic.
How do I know how much to give my pet and what size to order?
The dosages for remedies from Glacier Peak Holistics are based on the weight of the animal, and are found on the product label and on the specific product page on our website.
Please note in come cases, a range of dosage amount might be given for a certain weight. For example, if your dog weighs 20 kg, the dosage might range from 1/2 to 1 teaspoon. Every dog is a little different, and like us, may tolerate things differently.
If you are unsure how much to give or how often to give it, please contact one of our professional representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Do the products have expiration dates?
Yes, the products are labeled with a Lot Number and an Expiration Date. Generally, the powder and capsule remedies have a 2-year shelf life, and the tinctures have a 3-year shelf life.
Do you have a product that could help prevent illness from stress or exposure to illnesses?
Yes. Glacier Peak Holistics Peak Immune is made for both dogs and horses. This remedy supports robust immune function and is to be used during seasonal changes, or during stressful events, such as showing, traveling, or heavy workouts. Please follow the label instructions for using this remedy, or see full information on the Peak Immune page.
Do you have a natural, non-toxic dewormer for dogs and horses?
Yes. Glacier Peak Holistics Daily Defense is a natural and non-toxic dewormer for horses AND dogs. It is a daily nutritional supplement which is also high in minerals and antioxidant herbs. Daily Defense creates an environment in the GI tract that is inhospitable to parasites. Daily Defense does not remove blood-borne parasites.
I have been using Glacier Peak products for some time now. They seemed to be working very well, but now not so much. Has your product changed?
In traditional herbal medicine, it is said that a remedy used for six days, should have one day of rest before resuming the daily dosage.
In the same way, a product used for six weeks should have one week of rest, and a product used for six months should have one month of rest.
While this "pulsing" of the dosages is not necessarily set in stone, there is research to indicate that the intestine will have better absorption of the remedies when they are pulsed.
We recommend that you give your animal a rest period, and then resume the dosage on a pulsed schedule, such as six days on and one day off.
What product would be best for a dog with hip dysplasia?
Depending on the severity of the case, Inflapotion works great. If your dog has some days that are worse than others, it's recommended you use both Inflapotion and Herbaprin together.
What is the difference between Holistic Medicine and Traditional Veterinary Medicine?
Traditional Medicine, also referred to as Western or Allopathic Medicine, treats the symptoms your pet is experiencing. Generally speaking, traditional medicine, as practiced today, does not treat the underlying constitution of the body, the root cause of your pet’s health concern, nor bring about a "cure."
For example, the most common treatment for injuries and post-surgical pain in animals, is an NSAID type of anti-inflammatory and pain management. This does not address restorative or regenerative support for the body, in the way that a holistic approach would. For example, Glacier Peak Holistics “Inflapotion” contains herbs which aid in the healing of damaged tissue. Damaged tissues can be muscle, tendon, the intestinal lining, skin, or any other tissue which has inflammation, as with injury or from surgery. Also, in the case of an injury or post-surgical pain, the addition of “HerbAprin” will further aid in pain reduction, as well as have a mild sedative effect to help your animal rest and recover. HerbAprin works synergistically with Inflapotion for a holistic approach to healing by addressing the animals need to rest during the healing process.
Western medicine works wonders when the body is "broken." Holistic medicine balances the "whole" body during illness. Sometimes we (and our pets) need both.
My pet is sensitive to corn, but there is corn in some of your tinctures. Can you explain this?
Glacier Peak Holistics use distilled corn alcohol as an emulsion for some of the tinctures. By the time the corn is heated and distilled, it no longer has the same properties as the whole grain.
Can I use Inflapotion or Herbaprin for my horse?
Absolutely. Both products are effective in treating pain and inflammation in horses, and dosed at a rate of two tablespoons twice per day for acute conditions. For long term or daily use, this can be decreased to one tablespoon once or twice per day.
Does GPH have a natural wound care product?
Yes. Mountain Salve is designed to treat external fungal conditions, hot spots, cuts and abrasions. Please note, this product is for external use only. Glaciers Peak Holistics also makes a Colloidal Silver spray for use as an antiseptic, to be followed by the Mountain Salve. Mountain Salve may also be effective in the prevention of proud flesh in horses.
Do you have a natural and non-toxic product that will treat rain rot on my horse?
Yes. For scratches, cracked heels, rain rot, and other fungal conditions, including girth itch, we recommend Inflapotion. In severe cases, it is recommended to combine Glacier Peak Gold and Inflapotion to be a complete holistic remedy. We also offer Mountain Salve, which provides soothing relief for these conditions.
why we love glacier peak holistics!
Glacier Peak Holitics (GPH) ticks all of our boxes when it comes to safe, effective and natural products for your dog’s, cat’s and horse’s wellness and longevity.
to provide your animals with safe and natural solutions, GPH uses 100% organic ingredients that have been used as herbal remedies throughout history.
With over 20 years experience working with herbs, homeopathics, and nutritionals, GPH has created exceptional products that focus on wellness and prevention and help relieve pain caused by injury, aging or disease.
All products are handcrafted and manufactured in small batches in the beautiful mountains of Northwest Montana.
We are incredibly happy to have personally met some of the humans behind GPH on our travels to the USA and are proud to work with ethical, small businesses to provide safe options to the pets of the UAE.
Debe Gwynn (Founder of GPH) is a certified herbalist and herbal remedy formulator. She has been designing herbal remedies for animals since 1996. Debe is also a Pet Food Nutrition Specialist.
She shares her home with her adopted pound puppies, Ellia and Krieger, and a little black kitty named Puma, and her Arabians, Sabah and Gracie.
Her angel dogs, Isabella and Koda, and beloved horse Sameh, were the inspiration behind the GPH product range.