- Protects the liver against heavy metals, drugs and other toxins
- Supports in detoxification after toxin exposure
- Stabilizes liver membranes and protects the liver cells against free radical damage
- Regenerates healthy liver cells and boosts the ability to filter toxins from the blood
Cleanse & detox
Detoxing our animals has become incredibly important to help them deal with high toxin load.
Detoxifies the body, boosts the immune system and supports liver and kidney health.
parasite removal & prevention
Create vibrant health from the inside out and an environment that parasites don't like to settle in! Supports the removal of parasites (all worms) and helps to repel fleas & ticks.
improve SKIN & COAT HEALTH
Helps regulate yeast and candida growth and helps increase skin and coat health.
Combining Faith's Cleanse & Detox with a healthy diet and regular exercise is key to supreme health.
"There has never been a better time to ditch the chemicals"- Faith
Augustine Approved products are made under & governed by human food standards and produced entirely from wholefoods with absolutely no synthetics to keep your pet safe! FREE of fillers, grains, synthetics, GMO and other health depriving ingredients!
- WHEN & HOW TO USE
- ABOUT AUGUSTINE
WHAT MAKES AUGUSTINE APPROVED DIFFERENT?
Made under & governed by human food standards and produced entirely from wholefoods with absolutely no synthetics!
To save money, synthetic ingredients are widely used in dry and raw pet food, supplements and treats. The truth is, many synthetic vitamins are not bioavailable, can lead to nutritional deficiencies over time, and even cause adverse reactions in your pet’s body!
Whole food supplements are superior because the body recognizes it as a food source and can actually digest and utilize the nutrients. This means your pet is getting the most benefit for your money and the best possible nutrition!
Augustine Approved is entirely made from whole foods with absolutely no synthetics, fillers, GMO, chemicals (the list goes on)!
why is Faith's cleanse & detox important?
Faith’s Cleanse & Detox strengthens the immune system, helps in the removal of parasites, helps repel fleas, and relieve skin issues, while detoxifying the body and increasing liver and kidney health.
Faith's Cleanse & Detox does not contain pesticides or harmful chemicals unlike other products in it's field. Synthetic copies of what is found in nature make poor substitutes and are often toxic.
Every day, your pet is exposed to Pesticides, Herbicides, Heavy Metals, and toxins found in household cleaners, medication, food & more. The list of toxins is long and detoxification has become incredibly important for humans and pets.
Due to mass production and the depletion of our soils, many human and animal foods are lacking important nutrients. Faith's Cleanse & Detox is an amazing way of enhancing the diet with organic, whole foods full of powerful nutrition!
Milk Thistle, Dandelion, Rose Hip, Nettle, Pau d’Arco, Burdock, Sarsaparilla, Parsley, Cascara, Gentian, Barberry, Dong Quai, Red Rasberry, Ginger, Rhubarb, Wormwood, Fennel, Cleavers, Yellow Dock, Red Clover, Red Beetroot, Elderberry
100% Herbal Tea Ingredients, made with a mixture of certified organic and wild harvested ingredients.
- Detoxifies the liver and helps reduce the side effects of prescription medications
- Supports the liver & gallbladder health
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Stimulates bile production
- Supports heart, bladder, digestive system
- Dandelion is one of the most beneficial herbs when it comes to liver health
- The antioxidant properties can neutralize free radicals and help prevent chronic disease and premature aging, as well as support cardiovascular and digestive health
- Nourishes the connective tissue, cartilage, tendons and supports overall musculoskeletal health
- Antioxidant properties helping the overall immune function, creating a stronger environment to ward off viral or bacterial infections
- Supports healthy lungs, liver, kidney, skin, joints, respiratory health & more
- Relief for urination problems, including too frequent urination, painful urination, inability to urinate, and irritable bladder
- Supports the immune system, nervous system, bone stability, metabolism and skin health
- Very rich in vitamins and minerals
- Protect cells against oxidative damage due to high antixidant content
- Helps reduce inflammation in the body
- Helps treat enlarged prostate sympthoms
- Proven anti-fungal
- Contains substances that are known to kill yeast and fungi
- Has become a well-known herb for healing and protecting the body from disease. It gives the body greater vitality by increasing the resistance to disease.
- There is some evidence of anti-tumor properties in Pau d’ Arco
- Pau d’ Arco is often referred to as the “everything” herb because of its uses for many disorders
- Minerals contained in Pau'd Arco include calcium, cobalt, silicon, zinc
- It is found in the inner bark of the red lapacho tree, grown in the Andres Mountains, in the rainforest of South America
- A blood cleanser that helps detoxify the body
- Excellent for skin conditions and arthritis or other inflammatory problems
- Great for ridding the body of toxins during the switch to a natural diet
- Detoxifying herb excellent for skin conditions, especially those that are irritated, scaly, or eruptive
- Helps reduce arthritis due to anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps to lower fevers
- Aids kidney function
- A highly nutritive herb that helps regulate the body’s pH and aids digestion
- Excellent choice for kidney and urinary issues, including stones and infections
- Blood cleanser, cancer preventive, immune builder, and a tonic for the blood vessels
- Gentle natural laxative for chronic constipation
- Helps promote peristaltic action of the bowel
- Stimulates the flow of digestive juices including saliva and bile, and helps stimulate gut movement
- Improves appetite
- Used to treat digestive complaints such as dyspepsia, gastritis, diarrhoea, nausea and heartburn
- Has been used for centuries to improve digestion
- Increases liver function by detoxifying and stimulating the liver
- Helps with liver inflammation
- Boosts overall immunity by stimulating white blood cells in the body
- Inhibits the growth of negative intestinal bacteria
- Effective natural treatment for gastritis, ulcers, and ulcerative bowel problems
- Reproductive hormone balancer
- Lowers blood pressure, increases blood flow to the brain and other parts of the body
- Has been shown to have mild tranquilizer and pain- relieving effects
- Helps reduce risk of heart disease, arthritis, cancer and more due to high antioxidant content and anti-inflammatory properties
- Improves digestion and fights obesity
- Increases circulation
- Aids in digestion
- Helps reduce flatulence, nausea, and motion sickness
- Great source of vitamins and minerals especially vitamin K
- Helps improve bone health
- Helps proper heart, muscle and nerve function
- Anti-fungal, anti-stomach viral, anti-parasite
- Works on all types of worms including tapeworms
- Can be used to treat respiratory infections and digestive problems such as gas and bloating.
- Mildly calming to coughs and colds causing amenorrhea
- Fennel has anti-inflammatory and diuretic effects
- Has long been valued as a tonic for the lymphatic system
- Used to treat skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema and acne
- Also useful in treating swollen glands and urinary stones
- Nutritive tonic, high in Iron and useful in treating anaemia
- Nourishes the spleen and Liver
- Effective for Jaundice, Lymphatic problems & skin eruptions, ulcers, wounds, cleansing blood.
- A nutritive herb good for chronic disease states
- Helps detox the body
- Has been used in the treatment of cancer
- Used to treat skin conditions
- Helps relieve and prevent skin allergies, itchy skin, hot spots
- Helps improve athletic performance and digestion
- Helps lower inflammation and risk of cancer
- Supports brain health
- Great for joint health, to prevent dys- plasia, to nourish and strengthen connective tissue, ligaments and tendons
- Increase immunity, prevent cell damage from free radical due to rich antioxidant content
- Can reduce coughs and lower fever. Both berries and flowers can reduce swelling in mucous membranes
- Anti-cancer, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties
WHAT'S NOT IN Augustine approved?
Free of molds, chemicals and heavy metals. Toxic preservatives need not apply.
No grains, wheat, barley, peanuts, rye, or oats. Nothing to irritate such allergies.
Every ingredient in Augustine Approved products is 100% pure and natural ingredient. There are no fillers.
The ingredients used are all-natural wholefood ingredients, nothing synthetic. EVER.
All of the ingredients are sourced from non-GMO farms. No pesticides or herbicides are used either.
WHEN TO USE FAIT'S CLEANSe & DETOX:
For Dogs on processed And cooked food diets:
Faith's Cleanse & Detox is an important daily addition to support in the detoxification and prevention of parasites.
For raw fed pets
Faith's Cleanse & Detox is an important daily addition to support in the detoxification and prevention of parasites.
For seniors and symptomatic pets
Especially Seniors and pets with an already weakened immune system need additional support. Faith's Cleanse & Detox is an important daily addition to support in the detoxification and prevention of parasites.
HEALTHY LIFE PROGRAM
WITH FAITH’S CLEANSE & DETOX
Faith's Cleanse & Detox works differently to other products in its field & as you've already read, it may assist with a lot more than just parasites.
The first 6 months, use once per day
Once per day every second day for 5 months.
Once every day for 1 Month.
Repeat the 6 months maintenance cycle indefinitely
After the initial six month Kick Start Cleanse, Faith's Cleanse & Detox becomes even more cost effective because the feeding amount is permanently reduced
Frequently asked questions
My pet wont eat it. What should I do?
Whilst many pets devour Faith's Cleanse & Detox and have no issue eating this supplement, the fussy eaters may take time to develop a taste for it. For fussy eaters, start with ¼ of the recommended feeding amount and increase by ¼ every 7 days until you reach the full amount.
Can I mix this with other products?
Faith's Cleanse & Detox can be fed together with Augustine's Superboost and Dynacol Zeolite.
Do I have to use this for the rest of my pet's life?
You don't have to, but given that our pets are exposed to a large amount of toxins on a daily basis, Augustine Approved believes that there are tremendous benefits when we place our pets on a continuous, mild detox such as Faith's Cleanse & Detox.
Many customers feel that their animals do better when they use Faith's Cleanse & Detox ongoing. In such cases, customers report increased energy and vitality.
Are there any side effects?
Faith's Cleanse & Detox contains ingredients that have a role in assisting the body to flush out harmful toxins usually through the urine.
Those with a genetic predisposition or a weakened immune system (compromised liver and kidneys), may suffer discomfort because the toxins begin to instead come out through the skin (the weakest part of the body), and not the bladder.
If you or an animal in your care shows signs of detoxifying through the skin please contact us for further advice or consult a holistically trained or holistically aware health professional.
Can I use this if I feed dry food?
We actually really recommend adding this to dry food!
Adding Faith's Cleanse & Detox to dry food will Superboost their meal and help your pet detoxify from environmental toxins and toxins that are taken through the food.
Please mix Faith's Cleanse & Detox with Coconut Oil or Water and mix well into the dry food.
Can this be used for cats?
It is excellent for cats.
Does this need to be refrigerated after opening?
We recommend keeping it in the fridge after you open it.
Does this Product expire?
Yes, please check the jar for the best before date.
HOW TO USE Faith's cleanse & detox
size of pet
teaspoons per day
65g will last
130g will last
Miniature Dogs & Kittens
Small Dogs & Adult Cats
why we love AUGUSTINE APPROVED!
Augustine Approved products are phenomenal, not only because they are fresh and 100% natural and organic, but also because they have been formulated with a strong focus on preventing diseases in our pets and increasing longevity!
Phivo (also known as the Dog Health Guy) founded Augustine Approved and he does not mess around when it comes to anything his dog Augustine consumes. Every single ingredient in Augustine Approved products is fulfilling a specific purpose to create truly all-natural and organic, quality products for dogs and humans alike.
You will never find synthetics, fillers, chemicals, colourings, preservatives, grains, or GMOs in any of the products!
Augustine and Phivo have gone out of their way and insisted that their products are strictly regulated under human food standards which means it's actually human food for dogs!
Their passion is to raise a new generation of dogs with superior health! SUPERDOGS!
The inspiration and driving force behind “Augustine Approved” is Augustine, a beautiful, thriving Boxer and furry best friend to Phivo, the founder of the company.
The story of Augustine and Phivo is very similar to how most of our pet health journeys begin.
It all began back in 2010 when Augustine was a puppy, having constant stomach issues and not being her best self. After many vet visits, Phivo began researching the pet food industry and took Augustine's health into his own hands.
Wanting the best for Augustine, he invested an incredible amount of time into research and eventually Augustine Approved was born! Everything recommended and produced by “Augustine Approved” needs to be tested and approved by Augustine herself first.
We were having this wonderful supplement as one one the main detox add-on.
Been using it for a while and keep on ordering over and over!
We are so happy to hear Naytiri is enjoying her healthy detox additions. Thank you so much for sharing!
I’ve been feeding my 2 cats and my dog with PAWDEGA food for two months now. The supplements have been tailored specifically for each of them considering their health / behavior challenges and their weight and age. Pet wellness specialist, Harriet, put lots of efforts to understand all about each of my pets in order to customize the appropriate diet for each of them. One of my cats is still adjusting but the two of them are loving it. All of them are more energetic, happier, their fur is shining.
Please see below
Thank you so much for sharing this Nira! We are so glad the test results turned out negative for Giardia. We wish your pets continued health and wellness!
I’ve honestly been alternating between all of the products that were recommended specifically for each member of my pack and I’m so happy with the results
Thank you so much for sharing Hissa! This makes us so happy to hear! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying our holistic pet products. We wish your pack continued health and wellness!
Foxie was diagnosed with bone cancer in August & got her left leg amputated to avoid any bone fracture & hopefully avoid the spread of the cancer. I reached out to Pawdega right after they have posted about the Chaga mushrooms & its benefits. Thank you Emma for providing me all the recommended products such as the Faith's cleanse & detox, turkey tail mushrooms, fido's flora. I am happy with the products especially seeing Foxie gain her energy back & praying for a much much longer and happier life.
Thank you so much for sharing Hyacinth! This makes us so happy to hear! We at PAWDEGA empower you to help your pets live longer and healthier lives. We are so glad that Foxie is getting the support she needs. We wish your pets continued health and wellness!