- Moisturizes without clogging the skin pores, it helps keep skin moisturized, nourished, and soothed.
- Contains Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory while simultaneously encouraging skin growth and new cell generation.
- Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize the skin without clogging the pores. Hemp oil can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin’s oil production.
Protect the nose & Paw Pads
Paw pads are especially susceptible to being damaged by hot and cold surfaces, sand, salt, and dry air. 4-Legger nose & paw balm safely and quickly soothes and heals rough, irritated, itchy, chapped, crusty, cracked and dry skin.
The anti-inflammatory properties of the organic ingredients help to soothe the skin, relieve itchy skin and help reduce scratching.
Moisturize the skin
Use 4-Legger Healing Balm as a moisturizer with USDA Certified Organic and natural ingredients! Moisturize dry spots on the body, nose and paw pads.
THE FIRST USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC HEALING BALM FOR DOGS IN THE UAE!
4-Legger is the very first grooming brand which is USDA certified organic using safe & non-toxic organic ingredients, organic oils, and organic essential oils!
Their mission is to make the pet grooming industry a safer and more transparent place so every dog can have a truly healthy bath!
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT 4-LEGGER
WHAT MAKES 4-LEGGER Healing Balm special?
It's the best of the best! USDA Certified organic nose and paw balm! 100% natural & 0% toxic!
Finally you can be worry-free when you soothe your dog's paws!
Many so-called “natural” dog nose and paw balm will still contain harmful preservatives, but 4-Legger is made only with 100% safe and non-toxic natural ingredients. There are absolutely no artificial and absolutely no synthetic chemicals in 4-Legger! Just simple, natural ingredients!
The natural properties of this USDA Certified Organic nose and paw balm help to moisturize and soothe the paws
Why ARE Natural & Organic Grooming products important?
Preserve your pet's natural skin oils. Toxic-free and worry-free!
Protect your pet from harmful side effects that can occur after using traditional dog nose and paw balm
Our pet’s skin (their largest organ) absorbs the toxins that are commonly found in widely sold non-organic pet grooming products. This can lead to itchy skin, rashes, organ toxicity, hormone disruption and more.
There are no established regulations when it comes to the grooming industry. Ingredients are not tested to determine if they are safe for our pets, or free from contaminants. 4-Legger is USDA Certified Organic - So you can be worry-free!
Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Carnauba Wax, Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Organic Rosemary Extract, Organic Calendula Extract, Organic St. John's Wort Extract
All ingredients are sourced sustainably and are responsibly harvested
Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Organic Shea Butter
- Contains anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Soak into the skin, creating a smooth and soft barrier that seals in moisture
- Contains high levels of vitamins A and E, which promotes strong antioxidant activity.
- Contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
Organic Carnauba Wax
- Carnauba Wax is a wax from the leaves of the palm Copernicia Prunifera
- Helps to keep the product in pliable, yet solid form
Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Helps to reduce skin itching
- Helps to prevent or minimizes the presence of scars
- Promotes wound healing
- Natural preservative
Organic Rosemary Extract
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- A natural preservative which also acts as a powerful antioxidant
Organic Calendula Extract
- Helps to repair dry, itchy, and damaged skin, reduce skin irritation and reduce inflammation
Organic St. John's Wort Extract
- Aids in soothing skin, reducing skin irritation and insect bites
- Helps to speed the healing process of burns, bruises, and scrapes by stimulating the circulation of oxygenated blood to the cells that need repaired
- Helps against dandruff
- Helps relieve muscle strain and tension
- It’s a herbal plant that contains natural anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties
WHAT'S NOT IN Glacier peak holistics?
Free of artificial preservatives or chemical preserving agents.
No sweeteners, sugars, or artificial sweeteners. Nothing to spike blood sugar levels.
Every ingredient in Glacier Peak Holistics is 100% pure and natural. There are no fillers.
The ingredients used are all-natural wholefood ingredients, nothing synthetic.
All of the ingredients are sourced from non-GMO sources. No pesticides or herbicides are used.
WHEN TO USE 4-legger healing balm?
moisturize Nose & Paws
dry & itchy skin pads
pressure sores on elbows & more
as a natural sunscreen for the nose (contains a spf of 15)
Frequently asked questions
How to use?
Use your finger to dip into the balm and then apply directly to your dog's nose pad, paw pads or any other skin area that is irritated. The healing balm will quickly be absorbed.
How often should I apply the healing balm?
The more frequently you are able to apply the balm, the better.
We recommend applying daily when the nose and paw pads are healthy and at least 2-3 times a day when needed for healing. Applying it at bed time is optimal to boost healing and regeneration!
Yes. The ingredients are safe and non-toxic and since the balm is quickly absorbed, the healing properties will work even if it is licked off.
We have found two things that can help if your dog loves to lick off the balm:
1. Apply the balm and then distract them with a treat, their favorite toy, or a game.
2. The stealth approach - apply it when they are exhausted after a walk or when soundly sleeping!
why we love 4-legger!
There are many products on the market that call themselves “organic” and “all-natural”, but unfortunately what's in the bottle doesn't always match that claim! 4-Legger products are actually certified to prove that there is nothing but goodness in the bottle!
All ingredients and products are independently reviewed by the National Organics Program, to ensure compliance with the USDA organic standards - The highest standard a product can achieve.
Ingredients are carefully selected for sustainability, and ethical harvesting and growing practices.
All products are made in the USA in small batches to ensure high quality and they are never tested on animals.
4-Legger products are cruelty free and Leaping Bunny Certified.
Melissa Boland, the founder and CEO of 4-Legger, has dedicated her life to changing the pet grooming industry, making it safer for our pets, after she has lost her dog to Cancer.
We met Melissa 2018 in Chicago and have been using her products ever since. Melissa lives what she preaches and we are extremely thankful to have dedicated individuals like her, who work hard to provide the world with incredible and truly safe pet products we can trust.